LLC «MERIDIAN INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGIES» provides solutions in the Russian fuel market by offering the latest Nano Technology:
1. “F2-21 eeFuel” multifunctional fuel additive for hydrocarbon fuels;
2. The range of branded fuels under “TK eeFuel“ trade mark:
- Unleaded petrol with improved ecological properties and performance characteristics;
- Diesel fuel with improved ecological properties and performance characteristics;
- Liquefied petroleum gas with improved ecological properties and performance characteristics under;
- Fuel oil with improved ecological properties and performance characteristics.
Brief overview of the purpose, mechanism and properties of “F2-21 eeFuel” additive
It is commonly known that any fuel irrespective of its quality and environmental class consists of hydrocarbons which tend to coke when exposed to high temperatures. It results in intensive formation of carbon deposit on the surface of the atomizing nozzle which leads to degraded quality of fuel atomization and enlargement of dispersed fuel droplets which do not have time to evaporate completely in the combustion chamber during the operating cycle of the engine, and, thus, it results in their incomplete combustion. Unburned fuel particles are either taken out with the exhaust gases in the form of unburned hydrocarbons or are deposited on the surface of the combustion chamber in the form of the carbon deposit. This has a negative impact on the economic and power characteristics of the engine. In such a case, the fuel combustion efficiency can be increased specifically due to the use of F2-21 eeFuel additive.
Our offer - "F2-21 eeFuel" additive package - can rightfully be called innovative since it is based on the latest achievements in the field of nanotechnology. Nanopatterned molecule of water, encased in a shell of a mixture of synthetic components of the additive, forms the basis of the additive. Being a part of the fuel, it is converted into stable nanoclusters (micelles), which are uniformly distributed in the volume and become physically, chemically and catalytically active depending on the stage of combustion cycle. The particle size of active dissoluted particle of the additive does not exceed 5 nm. It should be noted that due to the micellar structure of the reactive particle there is no direct contact of water core with the fuel and the metal elements of the fuel system, thus the product may not be a cause of corrosion.
When the nanoclusters of the additive in the composition of the fuel reach the combustion chamber of the engine, then the water “core” of the particle instantly receives heat under the influence of high temperatures, which leads to its “shock” evaporation. This process results in the rupture of the shell and nanoclusters literally explode.
Such «microexplosions» result in two significant effects:
- Large fuel droplets are dispersed into smaller droplets which evaporate more completely and easily;
- The local turbulence increases, improving air and vaporized fuel mixing, which ensures more complete fuel combustion process;
Thus, “F2-21 eeFuel” additive package is a combustion promoter by functionality, which helps to improve the following characteristics of engine operation:
- Increased fuel combustion in the engine;
- The average operating fuel consumption is significantly decreased (by 5-6% - in some cases by up to 15%). Such effect is achieved due to postcombustion of unburned hydrocarbons in the combustion chamber. The result shows reduced actual fuel consumption by the vehicle without any change in the flow characteristics compared to rated values. Depending on engine state and vehicle service conditions, the result may vary both up and down;
- The engine power is stabilized;
- The carbon deposit is removed from the inside of the combustion chamber and from the injector surface;
- The content of harmful substances in the exhaust gases (particulate materials, unburned hydrocarbons, CO, NOx) is reduced.
The effect of “F2-21 eeFuel” additive package use will be appreciable not only in the engines of the light motor vehicles, trucks and special vehicles, but also in the power-units of various capacity.
The additive efficiency has been confirmed by more than 20 years user experience in the US, Europe, Asia and Middle East, as well as by a number of successful tests in Russia and Ukraine.
Significant factors in fuel utilization based on “F2-21 eeFuel” are presented below:
- “F2-21 eeFuel” additive is mixed in fuel at the lowest effective concentration of 100 ppmv, i.e. 1 liter of additive is used to process 10,000 liters of fuel;
- “F2-21 eeFuel” additive does not contain any metal ions and their derivatives, that's why its use in fuel composition meets the requirements of the relevant technical regulations «On requirements to motor and aviation petrol, diesel and marine fuels, jet fuel and fuel oil» (TR TS 013/2011);
- Due to such low concentration, “F2-21 eeFuel” additive does not affect the physical and chemical properties of the fuels, which has been repeatedly confirmed by laboratory tests;
- Since “F2-21 eeFuel” additive features a detergency effect and facilitates carbon deposit removing in the combustion chamber, its use in the fuel is also approved by the Technical Regulations (TR TS 013/2011);
“F2-21 eeFuel” additive is registered as a fuel additive for petrol and diesel fuels in the US Federal EPA (United States Federal Environmental Protection Agency). The test report has confirmed the absence of the negative impact of the additive on engine components responsible for quality control of the exhaust gases over 150,000 km of mileage.